Independence and sharing at “LA CHRISTOPHINE”
IF YOU ARE :
- Single looking for a good value for money rent (see our rates below) for a comfortable T1 while having the great space of the Christophine, or
- A young couple without children knowing how to appreciate the benefits of life in the high, or
- A couple of young retirees, who like to communicate, organize nice hikes in the Maïdo Park, play cards or other board games …
We offer you :
In the calm and healthy air of the “highs of the west”, halfway between St GILLES les BAINS and the preserved site of Maïdo, to live the experience of an original formula: renting a private T1 of 25m2 minimum, while having 300 m2 of shared spaces.
- One bedroom, well separated from the kitchen equipped with dining area (linen and crockery provided),
- A shower / sink area
- a toilet.
The T1 “Palma” is equipped with a washing machine, “Flora” has its machine in the laundry.
Although each apartment is provided with a board and an iron, you will be able to use the ironing machine as well as the dryer which are in this same laundry (each T1 will be allocated a private Box in order to not clutter up the private area of the dwelling.)
Coming soon: 4 new studios equipped with a washing machine (“Agatha”, “Océana”, “Fauna”, and “Stella”).
The cost of the lease (which can last up to three years and more, with a renewable annual lease) is as follows:
|Our T1 Apartments|
|1 weekend (2 nights) 55 € / day||110€|
|1 week 40 € / day||280€|
|15 days 30 € / day||450€|
|1 month 28 € / day|| € 690 + € 150 (charges) |
= 840 € + deposit 1 month (not cashed)
|2to 6 months 24.90 € / day||€ 597 + € 150 (charges)|
= 747 â,¬ + deposit 2 months (cashed)
|7 months or more 22 €/day||€ 510 + € 150 (charges)|
= 660 € + deposit 2 months (cashed, payment possible in 4 times)
- The maintenance of the common parts (Emilienne will do it: 3 half days / week)
- the maintenance of the garden (Patrick will be there 2 half days / week)
- water, electricity, gas (heating in winter)
- Local charges
- private parking / secure
For those who do not have a vehicle, the bus stop “Cross subdivision” faces our way.
Besides that, you will have in common:
- An equipped office, computerized with fax and photocopier,
- a dining room, with a magnificent view of the ocean (capacity up to 28 people). If you want to receive friends or family, a schedule will allow scheduling bookings for one invitation per month.),
- A large common kitchen equipped (for these occasions),
- Two living rooms of 20 and 45m2, including a large screen TV, DVD player and library available,
- An independent guest room, with S.D.B. and WC (in case you would like to occasionally host visiting parents or friends: 2 days per month, to be scheduled)
- A Balnéo room with SPA / 4 people and hammam / chromotherapy shower (reservation on schedule),
- A large hall of 70m2 versatile with sports equipment and massage chairs,
- A toilet disabled,
- A lingerie with sewing equipment and sewing machine,
- A laundry room equipped with: two washing machines including one 8 kilos, a dryer and an ironing machine,
- A garage (30m2) equipped with many tools,
- A solarium terrace with panoramic views of the West Coast,
- A large garden of 3500m2, regularly maintained by our gardener Patrick (Possibility of gardening, if you wish).
We will only have 6 T1s in the future.
- FLORA and PALMA are available now
- OCEANA, AGATHA, STELLA and AETHERA will follow according to requests
Even if everything is rented, you will never be more than twelve to occupy the premises daily.
The orientation of the six homes is such that you will have the opportunity to communicate with your neighbors, or not, in a friendly and reasonable sharing that will depend especially on everyone …
If this offer interests you, a visit is possible and even recommended.
We are at your disposal, for appointment.
Contact on: 0262 328 760 or 0692 866 550
or by mail: email@example.com
Pending the implementation of this new mode of operation, we continue to offer the services presented on our site (with our updated rooms, restyled for your comfort.)